A warm welcome awaits you at our luxurious, four-star bed and breakfast accommodation in Weymouth, Dorset.
Oaklands Edwardian Guesthouse is an extensively refurbished Edwardian residence offering high quality bed and breakfast accommodation with the personal touch. Our main features include:
* Four star standard awarded under the VisitBritain Quality Assurance Scheme.
* En-suite for all rooms.
* Ample free off-road parking.
* Situated in a relatively quiet area behind Weymouth's main seafront buildings.
* Within easy walking distance of the beach and town centre.
* Totally non-smoking environment.
* An extensive choice of food at breakfast time, with special arrangements for Condor Ferry passengers.
* A specially designed, wheelchair accessible suite on the ground floor.
* Within easy reach of the whole of Dorset's Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site.
Within easy walking distance of the beach and town centre.
Ample free off-road parking.
Disabled Facilities: There are disabled facilities. Double/twin en-suite room that is fully wheelchair accessible. Full details are available on our website.
Pet Facilities: Pets are not allowed.
Special Diets Provision: Special diets are catered for. Vegetarian options always available. Other special requirements should be mentioned at the time of booking.
Smoking Facilities: Smoking is not allowed.
From Dorchester, take the A354 to Weymouth. As you come over the Ridgeway into Weymouth, keep following the main road down the hill and then straight on at the traffic lights.
At the first roundabout, go straight across, past the Morrison's supermarket on your left. You will pass a Lidl supermarket on your left and then a parade of shops on both sides. Just past the shops, turn right into Carlton Road North and then take the second left into Glendinning Avenue.
Oaklands is at the far end of the road on the right hand side. Car parking is available in front of the property and to the rear, off Carlton Road South.
Weymouth train station is approximately 10 minutes walk from Oaklands.
As you come out of the main entrance of the train station, turn towards your left and walk down Ranelagh Road, which runs parallel to the train line. At the far end of the road, proceed up the steps and then straight on along the footpath (do not turn right here).
At the far end of the footpath, turn right into Carlton Road South. Glendinning Avenue is the first road on the left and you will see Oaklands on the corner of Glendinning Avenue and Carlton Road South.
Alternatively, taxis are usually available immediately outside the station.