This 5 star guest house nestles on the lower slopes of a local beauty spot Holcombe Hill, surrounded by idyllic countryside.
It is conveniently situated just off the A676, only 5 miles east of Bolton, 3 miles north of Bury and 1 mile west of Ramsbottom and relatively close to the M60, M61, M62 and M65.
The area is perfect for walkers, cyclists or business and leisure stopovers. There is also a superb choice of country inns, pubs and restaurants offering fine food and real ale nearby.
Loe Lodge is a family run B&B, offering luxuriously newly appointed 5 star accommodation, which consists of two double-bedded rooms and two twin bedded rooms all en-suite.
Each room has its own individual décor, with digital TV, DVD, CD, DAB radio alarm, Wi-Fi access, iron, ironing board and tea and coffee making facilities.
Breakfasts are of locally sourced produce and are served at separate tables in an attractive dining room. There is ample private parking on site.
Guests are welcome to bring their horses, as full holiday livery is available with grazing and use of exercise arena.
Many interesting walks and bridle paths are easily accessible. The Lake District, the Yorkshire Dales, the Peak District and the Lancashire coastal resorts are all within easy reach.
Wi- Fi access.
Disabled Facilities: There are no disabled facilities.
Pet Facilities: Pets are not allowed.
Special Diets Provision: Special diets are not catered for.
Smoking Facilities: Smoking is not allowed.
* From M66 motorway exit junction 1
* Turn right onto A56 until you reach a set of traffic lights
* Turn left to Ramsbottom over railway and up to the crossroads
* Turn left onto A676 and go straight through two sets of lights 1 mile approx
* After second set you will pass B6215 to Tottington on your left
* 100 meters past B6215 on the right next to stone wall and between two stone posts is Redisher lane
* 150m up Redisher Lane turn left
* Travel for 300m to Loe Lodge
* From Bolton leave the A666 right onto A673 To Burnley
* At the lights turn left onto the A676 still heading to Burnley
* After 1 mile approx take the right hand fork past Royal Oak pub
* Next set of lights turn left and travel through village of Hawkshaw
* After leaving the village round the bends the road straightens with open fields on left
* Turn left when houses resume between two stone gate posts next to a large stone wall into Redisher lane ( B&B sign )
* After 150 m turn left, Loe Lodge is at the end of the lane