A wonderful place to stay, located in the shadow of the historic town of Llantrisant.
Situated in a lovely rural setting this immaculate self contained accommodation is only five minutes away from J34 of the M4.
All local facilities including out of town shopping, sports hall, swimming pool, golf and relaxing country walks are nearby.
Fifteen minutes away is the Welsh capital city of Cardiff with its castle, Millennium Stadium and the busy Cardiff Bay and Barrage.
We are thirty minutes from the beautiful Welsh coast and the Brecon Beacons.
Sleeping 2 the accommodation consists of
A spacious bathroom with a large shower, hand basin and WC.
A well equipped kitchen area with oven, hob, microwave and fridge freezer.
Lounge area with bed settee, dining table and TV-DVD.
Double bed, wardrobe and chest of draws.
Private patio with garden furniture, and large paddock suitable as playing area.
Ample off road parking.
The Stables is very clean and decorated to a high standard
A warm and friendly welcome awaits you at The Stables
Disabled Facilities: There are disabled facilities. Entrance step to front and back door - door widths - 820mm
* Open plan accommodation all on the ground floor, sitting area - 2 seater settee, TV/DVD, dining area and fitted kitchen - cooker with drop down oven, fridge and microwave. Worktop height - 920mm
* Bedroom area with double bed wardrobe and chest of drawers.
* Bathroom - door width - 750mm, 900mm shower cubicle, hand basin and WC height - 420mm
* Access to patio from sitting area, garden table and chairs.
* Light switches and plugs conform to the latest regulations.
* Parking for two cars outside front door.
Pet Facilities: Pets are allowed. Small dogs accepted by prior agreement
Special Diets Provision: Special diets are catered for. Full cooked breakfast available, alternative available on request
Smoking Facilities: Smoking is not allowed.
How to find us
From Junction 34 on the M4 take the exit for the A4119 Llantrisant.
At the next roundabout take the 3rd exit A473 to Pontypridd.
At the small roundabout take the 3rd exit on to Rhiwsaeson Rd.
We are the 2nd house on the left.
Look for the elevated stone house.
The Stables are situated at the rear of the property overlooking the garden.