Burleigh House is family owned and proprietors, Martin & Marcia, offer a warm welcome to our comfortable and affordable accommodation for your visit to the English Riviera for holidays, short stays and business.
The house is situated close to Torquay town centre and beaches.
The bedrooms are en-suite and have television, tea and coffee making facilities.
We offer a full English breakfast; those with special diet requirements are catered for.
Off street parking is available and wireless internet is accessible from every room.
After a comfortable night's rest and a good breakfast, either relax or explore the area on foot. There are coastal walks, country parks and amazing landscapes and scenery such as medieval Cockington Village - right in the centre of Torquay and a short walk from Burleigh House.
Disabled Facilities: There are no disabled facilities.
Pet Facilities: Pets are not allowed.
Special Diets Provision: Special diets are catered for. Vegan, vegetarian, coeleac.
Smoking Facilities: Smoking is not allowed.
Assuming that you are travelling South-West on the M5:
* At Junc 31, continue forward onto the A38 (signposted Plymouth),
* After approx 2 miles, keep left and branch left onto the A380 (signposted Torquay),
* Continue on the A380 (later the A3022) following signs for Torquay,
* After approx 14 miles you will pass B&Q and Focus stores on your left,
* Stay in the left lane and after approx 1 mile you will see Halfords and Torre railway station on the right,
* Bear left at the traffic lights (Newton Road),
* Burleigh House is approx 400 yards after the traffic lights on the left.